I buy books,
I read books.
I think about books.
and I talk about books.
That means I'm qualified to run a book blog, right?
Kim. 18. South Australia.
Education and Arts student.
I'm going through a prolonged reading slump, please forgive me.
Currently reading: The Crane Wife, by Patrick Ness
September 9, 2013
(I tried taking photos of the front and back covers but they came out really dark and blurry on my phone, camera and iPod so I think it’s okay to exclude those shots, just this once…)
- Boys Don’t Cry, Malorie Blackman
- Gift of the Gob: Morsels of English Language History, Kate Burridge
- Questions of Travel, Michelle de Kretser
- The Red House, Mark Haddon
- The Fall of Five, Pittacus Lore