I buy books,
I read books.
I think about books.
and I talk about books.
That means I'm qualified to run a book blog, right?
Kim. 18. South Australia.
Education and Arts student.
I'm going through a prolonged reading slump, please forgive me.
Currently reading: The Crane Wife, by Patrick Ness
July 8, 2013
- Halo, Alexandra Adornetto
- Hades, Alexandra Adornetto
- Heaven, Alexandra Adornetto
- The Language of Flowers, Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Fly Away Peter, David Malouf ($8 frick yeah!! But seriously, I almost burst into tears when I found it in the bookstore I’ve been looking for it since last February ugh)
- The Great World, David Malouf (also $8!)
- Fight Club, Chuck Palahniuk
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, Jennifer E. Smith (2-for-1 @ $15 with the next book…)
- This Is What Happy Looks Like, Jennifer E. Smith (2-for-1 @ $15 with above…)